Email Marketing Statistics
- 80% of retail professionals say email marketing is their greatest driver of customer retention.
- Transactional emails have 8x more opens and clicks generating 6x more revenue.
- For every $1 spent on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $38.
- 56% of email is now opened on a mobile device.
- Email marketing makes it easy to tap into the growing mobile market.
- For 1 in 5 companies, email marketing provides a ROI greater than 70 to 1.
- The average order value of an email is 3x higher than social media.
- 44% of email recipients made at least 1 purchase last year based on a promotional email.
- Emails with personalized subject lines are 26% more likely to be opened.
- 63% of emails opened are considered “read” or viewed for longer than 10 seconds.
error: Content is protected !!