Twitter Marketing Statistics
- The average Twitter user follows at least 5 businesses or brands.
- 80% of active Twitter users access the platform via mobile apps.
- 36% of online Americans aged between 18 and 29 are regular Twitter users.
- As of September 2017, there were 328 million active Twitter users worldwide.
- 8% of American companies use Twitter for marketing purposes.
- Twitter ad engagements rose a full 99% between 2016 and 2017.
- 500 million internet users visit Twitter monthly without logging in to an account.
- Twitter brand engagement is 17% higher on weekends, but only 19% of brands tweet on weekends.If Twitter were a country, it would be the 12th most populated country in the world.
- If Twitter were a country, it would be the 12th most populated country in the world.
- 82% of active users actively engage with brands using Twitter.
error: Content is protected !!