Pinterest Marketing Statistics
- 75% of Pinterest usage is done on a mobile device.
- 55% of US online shoppers cite Pinterest as their favorite social media platform.
- Pinterest monthly active users is over the 150 million mark.
- Pinterest is responsible for 5% of the world’s referral traffic.
- As of September 2017, Pinterest has 200 million active users.
- The average Pinterest user uses the platform for an average of 15 minutes at a time.
- Nearly 75% of Pinterest users have purchased a product on or because of the platform.
- 49% of Pinterest users have purchased 5 or more products they have pinned.
- 33% of new Pinterest users in recent months have been men.
- 25% of retail traffic is driven by Pinterest.
error: Content is protected !!