- 53% of marketers say blogging is their top content marketing priority.
- Featuring a blog as a key part of your website gives you a 434% better chance at being highly ranked by search engines.
- The average word count of top ranked Google content is between 1140 and 1285 words.
- In 2017, the average time spent writing a blog post was 3 hours and 20 minutes.
- 36% of Fortune 500 companies use blogs for thought leadership, engagement, and product promotion.
- B2B companies that blog generate around 67% more sales than those who do not.
- 81% of US online consumers trust information and advice from blogs.
- WordPress alone is home to over 75 million different blogs.
- Companies that blog have 97% more inbound links.
- Most bloggers drive traffic to their blog using social media.
error: Content is protected !!